Company Name: De Wave Group
Specific Team: Outfitting Team
De Wave Group is a global manufacturer and contractor with an annual turnover of more than 200 million euro, serving the full spectrum of cruise ship and yacht interior outfitting, from new builds through to refitting and after sales.
De Wave employees more than 650 skilled workers worldwide and benefits from the support of its own specialist manufacturing facilities with a combined covered production area of 30,000 sq.m.
The De Wave Group was incorporated in 2021 through the merger of three leading companies in their fields:
- DE WAVE – cabins and wet units
- PRECETTI – catering areas
- SPENCER CONTRACT – public areas.
Today De Wave Group is applying for this important award as DW offers:
- Customized solutions, working closely with our customers to accurately identify and meet their needs. Our reference list (enclosed) shows our impressive number of projects accomplished peaking over 300 significant projects over the last 30 years.
- Ability to span from Giga Yacht to Cruise vessels, from Ro-pax to offshore vessels
In house production for over 50% of our supply: specifically split between
- Bathroom (De Wave Poland, Lipno plant)
- Panels (De Wave – Monfalcone plant)
- Special metal joinery (PM4.0), metal wall and ceiling panels, accessories, metal structures
- Outfitting skilled labour (PM5.0)
- Catering equipments (Precetti srl, Precetti Inc, Precetti Pte)
- In house design and project management with approx. 70 people directly employed,
- Worldwide presence with company and offices located near all major cruise shipbuilding Yards.
Not just as suppliers but as true partners, they work closely and responsively with our clients to ensure they meet their goals.
For our company in every job it is essential to transform the architects’ ideas into a compatible environment for shipbuilding and for subsequent management by the crew.
Their personal touch is called respect for the concept and the mood that the designer wants to create on board.